Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Wonders

 up this morning pretending that I slept last night
 why waste a beautiful day?  I have not added any new zennia seed this year don't need too.
 plants have no memory of recent storms
 Seeds sprouting everywhere, plants are getting their happy spring singing
 so luscious, the clematis, the mums the cilantro is going to seed. To harvest it with everything else for salsa we need new plants coming up. I love the smell of it.

 the front beds are in full bloom


















 a freebie on trash day. the Hunny can fix one broken leg.

 I'm messy when I work
 so is my backyard farmer, he actually fusses at me about my mess.....go figure
 a volunteer tomato plant, have found 4 so far

can't imagine ever doing a wordless post....

9 comments:

Michelle said...

You have a beautiful place, with such a variety of greenery!

Unknown said...

So lush and beautiful. I can almost smell it all.

farmlady said...

Wordless posts are hard aren't they?
You did pretty good.

"Why waste a beautiful day"..?
I think you're on to something because that's really all we have... TODAY.

Laura~peach~ said...

pffft on wordless I like your words and LOVE your flowers!

Schnitzel and the Trout said...

Karen, I like your new look. Your front porch is so inviting. I could sit and talk a while.....

Kat said...

What gorgeous flowers! Thank you for showing me a bit of spring. It is just beautiful. I forgot what spring can look like. ;)

Mental P Mama said...

Just. Glorious. And we have a frost warning in Connecticut tonight. Sigh.

LDF said...

It's still trying to snow up here - no sign of spring bulbs yet. I'm itching to start my balcony garden, but I'll just have to keep itching. My goodness, I sure needed that walk thru your pretty garden! Happy Easter!

1 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas said...

So fascinating...