Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Speaking of Death

My computer died. The Hunny's computer died. The computer MD is a week behind with all his fix it work. Guaranteed to get a person behind in blogging. 

However I just might get some other things done. I ironed everything today that had piled up in the laundry room. Jimmy has a birthday Thursday and he built a wooden box for his truck that he wanted me to slipcover so I am doing that. I had to go to the fabric store....uh oh...may be doing some other projects too.

Kayla started college today, she had plenty of units to graduate and she is excited. We are finally going to get her driving and she is excited about that too. It's great to be young.

I may not get around everywhere I'd like to visit until we get this computer things fixed or buy some new ones. Just when the bills go down a little right? I can't live without a computer, it's like breathing air, I need one.

9 comments:

Chris H said...

You seem to be doing extraordinarily well considering you don't have a computer! How did you put this post up????
My laptop died too... *sob*

Tricia said...

Congrats to Kayla, and to you for completing HS and preparing her for college! Hope the computer fixes are simple. God bless.

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Hooray for Kayla! Congratulations!!!!

enJOY your vacation from blogging. (There's a real world out there too, ya know!)

I'll miss you . . . but your phone still works (I hope) so maybe I'll give you a ring to keep you going until the computers get fixed/replaced. : D

Flea said...

You poor little ol' thing. Like Debbie says, enjoy real life! Let us know what it's like out there, will ya? :)

farmlady said...

Do whatever it was that you did before the computer became the monster in your life. I can hardly remember...
Just remember to take one day at a time and BREATH...

So glad Kayla is going to college. It will give her so many more options in life.

Twisted Fencepost said...

Hang in there! Take deep breaths. Keep yourself busy.
It'll be back up in before you know it.

WudWerkr said...

well i hate that it happened , and i would say alot , but apparently you cant read it anyway

Michelle said...

I would have to have a new computer too. Such a great way to reach out to so many people.

Anonymous said...

How exciting for Kayla! Give her a hug from me!