Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pray for Angie http://aboneill.blogspot.com/

Angie at "Keep Believing," said goodbye to her dear husband Brian today. He had brain cancer. They have had a difficult time to say the least and it has been an exhausting and intense trial by fire. Please pray for them all, their young sons, their deep fatigue and total exhaustion, all the details to accomplish next and for comfort. she really does appreciate comments on her blog, if you are so inclined go by and leave one. If you are at a loss for words, "I'm so sorry," goes a long way.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is terrible.

Mrs. Mom said...

Karen- This really has nothing to do with todays post (But I will be sure to pray for them as well. That had to be so hard.... I dont know what I would do with out my husband...)

ANyways. I read your comment on Heidi's blog, and I had to pop in and say a STRONG, HUGE AMEN!! Seems like a darn good idea to me to cling to my God and my guns about now...

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with this family....Kitter

juls4real said...

I can't find Keep Believing blog. Please pass my deepest sympathy on somehow. Thank you.

Unknown said...

I will pray for her. So sad. I can't even imagine.

Flea said...

I don't remember how I made the link. I'm sorry. My brain's not functioning at the moment. I'm really sorry, though, to hear that Brian is gone. May God keep his family safe in His arms.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

cant find her blog either but we are thinking of her and her family and many prayers.