Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Help!

Daddy BB is ready to kill me. Miss Lulu is digging copious quantities of holes in the garden. Does anyone know how to stop a dog from digging? It is not helping that she's bleeding all over the kitchen. Mop bucket is ready and I am cleaning up frequently.
Piglet went out and dyed her hair black today! Ughhhh her hair was so pretty. I don't get it but I am trying to keep my negative comments to a minimum. I went and had my hair done today and I LOVE it! Very cute haircut and nice color.
Thursday morning we leave for Atlanta, I hope I still have a husband then.

5 comments:

Susiewearsthepants said...

Melissa just dyed her hair a dark color. I like it so much better a lighter color. She's old enough now to choose her own hair color, so I don't say a word. No sir, not one word.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

ok I am doofus I see the link on the side bar... Sorry DUH!

Flea said...

I dyed my hair dark once. Once. Parents didn't say anything, but my friends made enough ugly comments to convince me never to do it again.

Dogs usually dig because they're bored. Sorry.

Kathy said...

Dog's nature is to dig. Almost impossible to halt completely. Is there a little area you can give her as her 'dig place'? Then teach her is OK to dig only there? Our place looks like bombs hit, Cort is digging up gopher tunnels. *sigh* I just wish he'd catch more of them.

Having a dog in heat is no fun. My sympathies!

Anonymous said...

Yikes, trouble is brewing over there. I have no idea about the dog thing, sorry about that!