Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Two Friends

My California friend Debbie, avid gardener and cook extraordinaire has a new blog. I've listed her on my favorites list for you to link to her. Her blog is "Wisteria and Roses" she has a 7 acre garden! hopefully she will be sharing some FaBoLoUs recipes and photos of her beyoutiful garden! She has a lovely family, and then the youngest child entered her life to make it very interesting! She is a hoot!
Ya'll go by and visit.

My other friend Lucy, may start to comment now and then. I set her up a little fledgling blog so she can write if she wants to. She is still recovering from bilateral knee replacements, a hurt shoulder (maybe torn rotator cuff) and complications from surgery that has left her feeling pretty depressed and sick. Anybody can handle anything for a few weeks but this is going on 6 months. We all want to lose weight but not from being sick. Welcome Miss Lucy at "Old Suzzannah."

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Stopping in to say hi. I'll go 'see' your friends.

Rick said...

Karen, thanks for all your visits to my blog and for listing me as one of your favorites. I am honored. You asked about "copy and share." Yes, you are more than welcome to post that cartoon on your blog. As far as "how to do that?' Click on the image to get the full size. Then, if you're using a P.C. I think you would right click on it and save it to your computer. Then you would use the usual steps to up load it to your blog. If you use a Mac, you would just drag and drop the larger version of the illustration.

Drop me a note if you do post it. I'll come back by and take a look.

Thanks again -- Rick

Brenda said...

I cannot imagine a 7 acre garden. I hope there are photos!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

can you make a link I dont know how to find a blog with out it. and where you gonna be in Atlanta and for how long I would love to meet you in person!
HUGS laura

Karen Deborah said...

Peach are you in Atlanta? we are going to a business convention.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

no but atlanta is only 2 and a half hours and I do drive :)