Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Not to be Confused

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine ... And those who don't.



As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop


However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer
because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.


Remember: Water = Poop, .........Wine = Health
Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poop. In moderation of course.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well we know I agree with this one!

Susiewearsthepants said...

I can see that I was very smart to begin reading your blog. Obviously, you are a fountain of wisdom and insight.

Anonymous said...

He He! I've heard this before but you cleaned it up.

Flea said...

I'm thanking you anyway. :) Think I'll have a glass of wine right now, in fact.

Elysa said...

If only I liked wine....

Oh well. I'll just keep imbibing the poopy stuff!

Angela said...

Remember: Water = Poop, .........Wine = Health
Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poop. In moderation of course

that cracked me up...I will have to quote this when I'm having a glass of wine, I mean bottle, and talking stupid with my girlfriends. LOL. hmmmmI talk stupid even with out wine,,LOL