Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!

The beauty of the day fills me with joy.


Celebrations begin.
Friends that we love to join us.
The twins are so cute.
Big brother is showin out.




They barely ate because there was something exciting to do afterwards.

Kayla hid 81 eggs, some real ones and some plastic ones full of chocolate and starburst jelly beans. The starburst jelly beans were killer, I ate some. I'm glad the kids took the rest of them away.



We had a great day.

HE IS RISEN! JOY TO THE WORLD!


11 comments:

Jeanie said...

It looks like you had a very joyful day. Your pictures are fun and full of spirit. It looks like the kids had a great time.

Julie Harward said...

It has been such a beautiful Easter weekend...I have loved every moment of it. Looks like you had lots of fun...I love the hiding and hunting with kids...so fun! :D

Chris H said...

What fun... sharing your Easter with others is lovely.

Tricia said...

Happy Easter!

Cecily R said...

Looks like the perfect way to spend Easter. Full of family and love.

Karen said...

Happy Easter! Looks like you had a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

Your Easter looks joyous and blessed!

Angela said...

Blessed Easter to you and yours sweet sis.Looks like you all had a blessed time..wow..lots of eggs..My eldest said he was going to hide the eggs next year because I did a lousy job hiding it for them..LOL. I hid them like I do for the daycare children, right out in the open,LOL

Michelle said...

Looks like a great day with people you love. How awesome is that?!

Cecily R said...

By the way, did you find all 81 eggs?

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

Looks like a great time was had by everyone! Oh, and the sunshine is pretty sweet too (we are cold here again)