Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Joy of Spring.--A Contest.


When the snow melts away.
 
and spring returns...

The little ones come out to play.



They are so easily entertained.
Give a little boy a hose, some dirt and a trowel; and magic happens.

They just play. No fuss, no complaints, just happy.


Even happier without britches.
 Good weather appeals to everyone. So we take a walk to the lake. Little hands and fingers are so precious to me. The soft little cheeks and the way the wind blows her hair; I find myself just smitten.



and this smile could light up the day. She likes to sing "You Are My Sunshine," and at three years old knows all the words and can sing it perfectly. I think she is my sunshine.

I am entering this picture into a contest.

Rebekkah over at Life with Kaishon is having a photo contest. If you'd like to enter here is the link.
http://kaishon.blogspot.com/2010/03/today-is-day.html?
It's easy do a simple post with your favorite pictures. I couldn't post just one.

11 comments:

Tatersmama said...

What gorgeous photos! Ahhh... to be young and care-free again, eh?
Happy Easter, my friend!

Julie Harward said...

Oh so cute! I laughed at the one with no diaper...so cute and so funny! And she is a little Miss Sunshine too...so sweet, bet you can't say no to her! I could never pick a photo...love them all too much! Hope you are having a great Easter...Come say hi :D

Jeanie said...

Your photos are great...my money is on you to be the winner.

Chris H said...

Lovely photos of the children.

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful and cheerful. Thanks for sharing.

Have a great Easter.

Pam said...

They are adorable, great photos! There is nothing like the little ones!

Michelle said...

Such lovely pictures of the little ones. I especially love the mud pie!

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Oh! You had me at your words...and then when I saw that little bare tush. That did it! Beautiful. Lucky lucky you. And your picture for the contest....precious!

Cecily R said...

What a perfect entry for the Today contest!! Love it!!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness, the pictures are just beautiful...I LOVED the one with his little butt showing,LOL

We sing the Sunshine song also when we are going for our walks outside.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

The little nekked bummy cracks me up! What kids won't do to be free!