Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tag of 7's

• Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules in your post. (unless your me and can't do links very well)

Coffee Bean tagged me

• Share seven random/weird facts about yourself.
• Tag seven random people and link to their blogs.
• Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog. Tag works.

SEVEN RANDOM/WEIRD FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I am just weird period.
2. I love my bed. I mean really the covers the mattress the pillows, being in my bed and I have always loved to be in bed.
3. I cook mostly without recipes and mostly from scratch.
4. If I really like a movie I'll watch it more than once, twice, ok again and again.
5. I start IV's without gloves, can't do it. Almost never spill a drop though.
6. I like dirt. Yard dirt. I like to get my hands in the dirt when I garden. I can feel things about it. Yeah weird, I know.
7. I left California and moved to Mississippi, and I have STAYED here.

Lets see 7 people who might like to play.
April and Rechelle are always doing weird things they might like this.
Kathy and Cathy
Heidi
Angie
Flea
Farmchick
Karen
Becky

No links this is easy and just do it if you want too. Throw in some random childhood memories and your 4th picture in the 4th file and look at all you accomplished today! Riiiiight.

10 comments:

Karen said...

I love dirt, too. When I was in college I missed getting my hands dirty. Thank goodness I'm back in the country and able to garden again.

Becky said...

I totally feel you on 1,2 & 4. But the rest ewwwwwww in general. ;-) Thanks for the tag. I'll have to rack my brain for 7 weird/random facts about my self... ok done. :-p

It'll be on thursday or friday.

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

I resemble #1...

I'm surprised they don't make you wear gloves these days. You can't even go to the dentist without him putting on a suit of armor before opening your mouth.

I'll bet you're a good cook. Most good ones don't need the recipes. (Can you write down some of what you do and post them here? I'm not a good cook and DO need the recipe.)

Flea said...

Hmm. A challenge. I've done this one several times, or variations. Finding new weird stuff about me will be tough. NOT.

I'm guessing that starting IVs without gloves is very much like gardening without them? I understand what you're saying. :)

imbeingheldhostage said...

I love that you're "just weird period".
I hope to see you in Mississippi some day :-)

Karen Deborah said...

um yes we are supposed to wear gloves. I just cannot start an IV and manage tape with latex on or latex free on. I'm a very good stick though. I don't spill.

Cat Lady said...

hahahaha Nany you a weird, but funny too ^_^

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Nope, nothing new here. I knew it all already. Sister, you've been weird for years! AND I LOVE YOU ALL THE MORE FOR THESE UNIQUE QUALITIES! :D

Anonymous said...

I can't start IV's with gloves either...

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!