Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Falling out Fast

Im going down quick, the mattress is calling. I almost feel kooky, we got up and primed the kitchen. While it dried we cleaned the kitchen cabinets inside and out and rearranged a couple. Oooooh lordy what a mess. The refrigerator needed a scrub down too inside and out. We managed to get sheet rock dust everywhere. It looks so nice. More to do but we can't take another step. My fingers have cramps and so do my toes. Will post picchas when we ere fini! Then you can admire my teeny weeny kitchen all spruced up!
Workin on an orientation day tomorrow. MY new CD came so who out there has the brilliant mind and ya know savay, to tell me how to post just a song???
Then ya'll can hear "Skin and Bones" the combination of the music and the words really cracks me up, I luv it.

Noble Pig, just feed me and I'd like a drink please,..

I'm going straight to bed, I'm beyond tired,......

5 comments:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

sweet dreams.... when all done come hither I could use the help :)
hugsssssssss and i cant wait to see pictures!

Brenda said...

What a job! I'm sure it looks great. Orientation for what?

Kathy said...

It will be worth all of the hard work, I am sure! I hope you get some rest. When is the visitor arriving?

Kathy said...

Sorry... I see Monday is visitor day!

Anonymous said...

How lovely. I adore bright warm colors on walls. That would inspire me to cook every day.