Monday, May 19, 2008

PM's and Piglet

I'm working a pm shift tonight. Back at my old stomping grounds. When I'm there it seems like I never left. Hopefully my brain will work and I'll get this computer scanning stuff down. In class I didn't hold my mouth right, the scanner wouldn't work. Just how do those checkers at markets do it? They make scanning look so easy.

Piglet called from the beach condo. Her first day she got stung by a jellyfish, youch. Then she stepped on a piece of glass. Bummer. Her parting request was so funny. Nannie, "Pray I don't fart." The agony of being a teenager. She wasn't alone in her fears. Another one of the invited guests voiced the same worry. What about when you fall asleep? Well, I said that in an entire week with 5 teens somebody is going to poot. It's a matter of timing, who will be first? I couldn't take the stress.

The hosting Dad is fun loving, he threw spaghetti noodles at everybody during dinner. I hope she wears sun block or we're going to hear about a SUNBURN.

Ya'll have a good monday.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I hope she has fun and doesn't stress about pooting to much.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

i say letter rip then laugh and soon all will be fine! LOL

Laura ~Peach~ said...

I left a response on my comments for you, I left it there because I am pretty sure others are asking the same question but are not willing to ask it publically...
hugssssssss
Laura

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

This post was too funny. Only a teenager would ask you to pray for such a thing.

One of my kids most happy memories is the night they had a spaghetti war. The kitchen was dripping with pasta.