Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Time Out

My computer won't boot up the Internet. My friend is coming on Monday from California and the kitchen looks like someone threw flour all over it. Sheet rock dust and it's everywhere. I am exhausted because I whitened my teeth and can't drink coffee or tea. What timing! The walls are ready for primer and I must do it! Paint tomorrow and then clean up all this MESS!!! Which brings me to the time out, which I need to take to accomplish these jobs without any caffeine, but my smile will be pretty!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just exhausted hearing about it. You better get to work!

linda said...

WoW! Just so you know, there are plenty of caffenated energy drinks that are not dark colored...trust me...I know all about those!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

linda said...

OK...so I'm pretty sure I just spelled caffeinated wrong...OH well!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

oh the HEADACHE without coffee...
I hope you get all you want accomplished and have some time to rest too!
HUGS
Laura

Brenda said...

It will feel better when it is all done? Have fun with your friend.

Anonymous said...

Diet Rock Star through a straw Baby! And Neil Diamond. And Abba. Trust me, it works.

I'm having computer problems too, my laptop up and quit with all the writing I've done recently stuck inside and not backed up. It is in the shop. I will cry if we can't retrieve that stuff.

Kathy said...

OK... for some reason, I found this post extremely funny! We will want pictures of the finished kitchen. Enjoy your visiting! Every now and again, I give up coffee cold turkey, just because I hate being addicted to the junk. But I always crawl back to it.... A junkie *sigh*

Karen Deborah said...

Kathy, glad you got the humour, it is a pretty hilarious situation. Much improved as of tonight, we are almost done!!
Glad your home again, how was your trip?