Thursday, May 29, 2008

You Savy?

Computer problem

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Ben the 11 year old
next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control and asked him to
come over. Ben clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.

As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?
He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'
I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten
T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'
Ben grinned.... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?'
'No,' I replied.
'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'

So I wrote down: I D 1 0 T

I used to like little Ben.............

(from the internet)

9 comments:

MaBunny said...

LOL Karen! I have to show that one to my hubby, and tell him I'm having an ID10t problem, hehe, and he will probably alos use that from now on, lo regarding me and the puter, lol.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! He's 11? Wow... He's got some sass.

Anonymous said...

Oh that little stinker! I love him! This made me laugh so hard! I can't wait to use it.

Grandma Tillie's Bakery said...

Oh he got you good didn't he--the little poop! LOL

Karen Deborah said...

actually I got this off of an email guess I should've posted a disclaimer. BUT it could be me!!

Brenda said...

LOL. Very funny.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

lol yep halirous...
I have those issues too!
HUGS Laura

Kathy said...

I loved this and plan to use it myself! hehehe

I was feeling worn out from working, a few days ago, then I read your 'back to work' post.... oh my, oh my... hope things are slowing down a bit now!

Susiewearsthepants said...

Dear Lord, I just now figured it out. How in the world did I make it out of college? Wait, don't answer that. Anyway that boy has spunk.