Monday, July 12, 2010

Introducing!

http://amberandamethyst.blogspot.com/

You know me every once in awhile I find a cool blog that doesn't have a whole lot of readers. A cool enough blog that it should have some readers!

Do you ever ride the bus?

If you rode the bus would you knit and makes gorgeous socks? Washrags? blankets?
she does.

How about making your own blend of curry? Slow roasting the different herbs and seeds and then crushing them into a lovely powder for super uber good flavor?

There is a cat too. "Boots" who looks a bit like a main coon and thinks she is the Queen of England.

Pretty interesting pair these two.

I just love interesting and unique people. How about you?
I thought so!
So go see for yourself! and say hi while you are there.

I have some others I am thinking about to introduce you too. What about you? Found any cool blogs out there lately? Something new to read?

7 comments:

farmlady said...

I haven't looked at any new blogs lately. I have trouble keeping up with the ones I have, and responding to my comments...but I will check this one out. There is always room for one more.
This is a nice thing to do...

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Thanks for the heads up!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Jeanie said...

Thanks for sharing this....I will check it out.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh no. Not another blog I must check. I don't check any now except ones that leave a comment. But I will....because you asked me to.

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing another new blogger..I was thinking of starting some posts to share bloggers that I have found and enjoy reading. Was thinking of doing a weekly thingie sharing them with others...I'm still thinking,,LOL..or should I say procrastinating?

LDF said...

So this is why my blog has been experiencing some additional traffic lately! Thanks, KD and y'all for dropping by to visit! I guess that means the pressure is on to make sure I post more regularly ... Cheers!

LDF said...

PS: I don't think we should mention the 'Queen of England' bit to Miss Boots! She already has too much Attitude!