I talk about AnYtHiNg, gardening, food, faith, family, you neva do know what y'all will get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is September 5,2026 and I am now 71 years old. It seems an entire lifetime was lived in the last decade. The one I didn't record ...
-
OK in case you didn't scroll down there is a contest here for a comment driven give away. You may have one entry, BECAUSE for every 7 en...
-
This is snow in the South! Aren't you impressed? Isn't it amazing? This is the storm that washes the snow away. Last week the weathe...
-
If you came to see me this would be by my front door. It was an attempt by me to do something artistic. My painting skills never progresse...
9 comments:
Wow! It looks like you had a fabulous Easter! Just beautiful! :)
Oh--looks like SOMEONE was having Easter fun with heir family! I'm so glad--everything and everyone is beautiful! Especially you--although I didn't see your smiling face in there. SO glad you were all together and I hope you AND Jen are feeling better.
Oh how cute!! Looks like a wonderful Sunday indeed!! ~Love Heather
fun fun fun!
Easter looked like it was fun. Love your new play list.
S
WV hosesses like when harry met Sally and she was driving home from her boyfriends parents house singing that Christmas gingle.
Hi there...love your cupcakes! And the post about the Easter bunny below! Looks like you had a good day. The aprons, sorry but I never use a pattern, they are too strange to me, I just measure and go..mistakes and all! LOL
Looks like a fun time. Nice to see the kids still dyeing the eggs. Loving the music!
LOVE all the pictures!!!
Treats look YUMMY!!!
Post a Comment