Colombian high fashion a guy got off a yacht like this.
I talk about AnYtHiNg, gardening, food, faith, family, you neva do know what y'all will get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is September 5,2026 and I am now 71 years old. It seems an entire lifetime was lived in the last decade. The one I didn't record ...
-
This is snow in the South! Aren't you impressed? Isn't it amazing? This is the storm that washes the snow away. Last week the weathe...
-
OK in case you didn't scroll down there is a contest here for a comment driven give away. You may have one entry, BECAUSE for every 7 en...
-
If you came to see me this would be by my front door. It was an attempt by me to do something artistic. My painting skills never progresse...
8 comments:
You've got great pictures of your last trip-- I can't wait to see your new ones!
AH!!! I'm not sure if I like the Columbian fiddler crab or if I'm afraid of it...I think a little of both. I think I like the color of the Columbian one better than ours. (Your pictures are wonderful, by the way.)
Just don't bring any spare ones back in your suitcase...we don't want them mingling with our fiddler crabs and creating some mutant King Monster Fiddler Crab.
I'd have to leave the country.
I wish I could go with you my dear friend. You are in our prayers and will continue to be... :)
I love your pictures. Columbia is somewhere I'd love to see. My son-in-law was born in Bogota.
Those are awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing. I am going to pray for you right this second even though I am not sure of the exact prayer requests yet!
Praying for and thinking about you daily! Can't wait til you get home and share your trip with us.
Letting you know that you are covered in daily prayer!
*hugs*
Thinking of you!!!!
Post a Comment