I talk about AnYtHiNg, gardening, food, faith, family, you neva do know what y'all will get.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Decisions
These stories are so funny. What have I gotten my myself into? I may have to resort to that random integer thingie. Great stories, am enjoying reading all of them. Especially after working and having my feet feel like they are ready for the grave. Skinny little tootsies aren't they? The only part of me that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is September 5,2026 and I am now 71 years old. It seems an entire lifetime was lived in the last decade. The one I didn't record ...
-
This is snow in the South! Aren't you impressed? Isn't it amazing? This is the storm that washes the snow away. Last week the weathe...
-
OK in case you didn't scroll down there is a contest here for a comment driven give away. You may have one entry, BECAUSE for every 7 en...
-
If you came to see me this would be by my front door. It was an attempt by me to do something artistic. My painting skills never progresse...
2 comments:
Your poor tootsies! Soak them in a big bowl of hot water, dish soap and a little mineral oil. Twenty minutes at least. It's wonderful!
Yes, a good hot bath will cure what ails you. And some laughter, that always does the trick.
Post a Comment