I talk about AnYtHiNg, gardening, food, faith, family, you neva do know what y'all will get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is September 5,2026 and I am now 71 years old. It seems an entire lifetime was lived in the last decade. The one I didn't record ...
-
This is snow in the South! Aren't you impressed? Isn't it amazing? This is the storm that washes the snow away. Last week the weathe...
-
OK in case you didn't scroll down there is a contest here for a comment driven give away. You may have one entry, BECAUSE for every 7 en...
-
If you came to see me this would be by my front door. It was an attempt by me to do something artistic. My painting skills never progresse...
8 comments:
They are beautiful!
adorable!
They are gorgeous! :)
What adorable grandkids! Just soak it all in...it's good for the soul.
WAAAAAAY CUTE! (I just love that little cottage with the darling girl inviting you to teatime.)
XO!
I'm glad you got to have such a wonderful visit.
They are beautiful and so are their parents.
Now whose little ones are these, KD?? They are precious. Nothing like a child to make you feel a little younger, huh!
Post a Comment