http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G44NCvNDLfc
and PS
Check out my niece at
"Lindsay goes to Edinburgh," as in Scotland.
I talk about AnYtHiNg, gardening, food, faith, family, you neva do know what y'all will get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is September 5,2026 and I am now 71 years old. It seems an entire lifetime was lived in the last decade. The one I didn't record ...
-
OK in case you didn't scroll down there is a contest here for a comment driven give away. You may have one entry, BECAUSE for every 7 en...
-
This is snow in the South! Aren't you impressed? Isn't it amazing? This is the storm that washes the snow away. Last week the weathe...
-
If you came to see me this would be by my front door. It was an attempt by me to do something artistic. My painting skills never progresse...
3 comments:
/Thank you Mr. Rogers from Michigan and thank you Karen for putting this video on your blog. Someone has to speak up.
Love your new banner girl. Just beautiful...oh you have beets and my favorite cheese..yum yum. I'm coming over girl.
Maybe so. But will it do any good?
Post a Comment