7 things I plan to do before I die
*MOVE TO THE COUNTRY*
1) Loose some stinkin fat.
2) Travel somewhere maybe Chesapeake Bay, and Willemette Valley.
3) Raise these granddaughters.
4) Make some money, you know to leave behind.
5) Learn to think before I speak (well, maybe not.)
6) Go on more mission trips
7) Publish my book of nursing stories, it's done any takers?
7 things I can do
1) Clean up poop
2) Train puppies
4) I can COOK
5) Start an IV in one or two sticks, no digging
6) Laugh and make others laugh in a tough situation
7) Laundry (me too, yep, I am queen of the washer)
7 things I cannot do
1) Wear a size 2.
2) Keep a dirty house.
3) Take no for an answer.
4) Paint a famous piece of art.
5) Win a lottery or much of anything big. I don't buy lottery tickets so duh. IF I could win a big prize it would be a Dream house giveaway by HGTV, like this years!
6) Be an athlete.
7) Understand why people don't realize how much God loves them. Decision smision, just yield. Stop,pause, yield, and then....
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex.
1) I like big butts and I cannot lie.
2) A good sense of humor.
3) chemistry, you know the fireworks,...
4) Passion for the things of God (good answer Flea, ditto)
6) Works of service
7 things I say most often
1) stinkin cool
4) Could you spell that?
5) I'm gonna beat ya with a spoon.
6) CLEAN YOUR ROOM.
7) I love you.
7 celebrity admirations no crushes.
1) Sam Elliot in anything.
2) Tom Selleck in anything. I ALMOST FORGOT!!! JOHNNY DEPP - Captain Jack Sparrow
or as the rogue gypsy lover in Chocolat, dear Jack,
3) Robert Duvall
4) Sean Connery
5) Harrison Ford
6) Tommy Lee Jones
7) Antonio Banderas (such a hunk, last but not least!)
7 people who need to do this.
1) Chesapeake Bay Woman
2) Noble Pig
3) Kathy at Dusty Trails
4) I'm Being Held Hostage
5) Debbie in CA, with help from the Little's
6) Lady's of the House
7) Ables Antics
and if she wants too and has a minute The Milkmans Wife.
and how about adding 7 favorite foods?
3) chocolate,,,,you get the idea it's been a long day