I talk about AnYtHiNg, gardening, food, faith, family, you neva do know what y'all will get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is September 5,2026 and I am now 71 years old. It seems an entire lifetime was lived in the last decade. The one I didn't record ...
-
This is snow in the South! Aren't you impressed? Isn't it amazing? This is the storm that washes the snow away. Last week the weathe...
-
OK in case you didn't scroll down there is a contest here for a comment driven give away. You may have one entry, BECAUSE for every 7 en...
-
If you came to see me this would be by my front door. It was an attempt by me to do something artistic. My painting skills never progresse...
5 comments:
thats toooooooo funny that guys funny bone got tickled and he just could not stop... HA HA HA HA HA the comedian lost all control!
That is so stinkin' funny. Love it when the comedian cracks up. Reminds me of the Carol Burnett show, how Tim Conway used to always crack Harvey up. :)
ROFLMAO!! Thanks for sharing this, that was hilarious! That guy wouldn't stop.. When I get to laughing uncontrollable I snort, hehe.
I also love the Ron White video, he is one of our favorites!
Have a great weekend!
My bil would absoultely love it. I'll have to remember this guy when I need Christmas ideas. I'm sure he has DVDs.
Hope you are back soon. Miss your blogging!
Post a Comment