I talk about AnYtHiNg, gardening, food, faith, family, you neva do know what y'all will get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is September 5,2026 and I am now 71 years old. It seems an entire lifetime was lived in the last decade. The one I didn't record ...
-
This is snow in the South! Aren't you impressed? Isn't it amazing? This is the storm that washes the snow away. Last week the weathe...
-
OK in case you didn't scroll down there is a contest here for a comment driven give away. You may have one entry, BECAUSE for every 7 en...
-
If you came to see me this would be by my front door. It was an attempt by me to do something artistic. My painting skills never progresse...
4 comments:
Yes I am!
Brilliant. Do you mind if I change my header to this?
LOL I do enough laughing myself at what I see in the mirror...
really who needs help? anyone can use this, I heard it, I didn't invent it, I am not brilliantly funny.
Post a Comment