Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Meet Tucker

He's a little boy kitty. Jimmy's daughter has been trying to get her big tom cat to adjust to him and nothing doing. Two weeks of her big bad boy trying to kill the kitten and she's thinking of a plan B. He was a little stray with an owie on his back leg. Plan B is to bring him to Dad's house.

He's just a little guy. She took him to the vet already and got his shots and wormed him too. She really padded the offer. Will you look at those dark green eyes? He talks too, there is a lot of personality in that wee bit of fur.

Pa didn't say no, so he is making himself at home. Smart kitty found my bed and hunkered down. He'll flop over once he's sure he is safe enough to relax. My cats are pretty accepting so looks like we added to our list of problems today. Well, how much trouble can a little curtain climbing, couch scratching kitty boy be? Yeah, exactly what I thought too, but he's so cute. Already named to, Tucker. I think it suits him.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwww...can you just send him right through the e-mail so I can get a snuggle? What a cutie!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Tucker...what a sweet kitty:)

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Adorable! He's simply sweet and my very favorite color for a kitty. I'd love to find a tiny Tucker. I'm sure Toulouse, Mr. Darcy, and Mr. Bingley would welcome him, but I'm not so sure about The Boss (rooster). : D

enJOY that cuddler. Sounds like he's just what you needed today. God is so good.

XO!

joanne said...

welcome to your new home Tucker..;p

farmlady said...

Tucker looks like he's all "tucked" in for the remainder...., you softies.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Cats/kittens are so wrong on so many levels, so arrogant, so annoying, such busy bodies, so conceited and so worth it. That is, until family members are alergic and then you don't know what to do. sigh

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, SO CUTE! How sweet. I want one of him : ). Cute as can be!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

what big ears you have tucker you are adorable!!!!!!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Cute kitty AND cute name.
I have found that I can look over a little bit of misbehaving, just to have a critter to snuggle with.

Anonymous said...

He's darling Karen!