Monday, May 25, 2009

I Love Her!

Check out the full version of Susan Boyle in the semi finals which she won! i had a you tube clip here and it has been disabled. I think the beginning of the 7 minute version is important as she shares more about her life and her struggle to overcome her disability and prove that her life isn't "worthless," that she can contribute.

Yes Susan you are contributing to more than you realize!

I have begun to pray that her choice of the song she will sing in the final is absolutely perfect for her.

7 comments:

WudWerkr said...

she is amazing isnt she

and in answer to your question on my post . absolutely kiddo, its all in good fun .

Angela said...

I too just love her,,what an amazing voice and such a precious heart.

Flea said...

She's incredible. Thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen her since her first appearance.

Brenda said...

She is an amazing talent! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have not been reading much since I have gone back to school. I finish classes and start internship in January. I don't know if it will be better or worse as far as time goes then.

Sadie said...

I love her too! :)

Susiewearsthepants said...

The first time I saw her clip on You Tube, I got chills and I got a little choked up and my eyes began to tear. She has a beautiful voice and I hope she has tons of happiness and success.

Unknown said...

I love her too! I just can't get enough!