Just in case you might be getting bored around here, it's time for something different!
It was slow at work today, whew, wow, wonderful, what a deal. Somehow we started reminiscing about old rock songs. I sang "Fat Flabby Annie," for them from you know... The Kinks. They about fell out of their chairs laughing. Of course there were no families or innocent bystanders close by because we must remain professional at all times.
After visiting hours were over we went right back to it. Carly Simon, Your So Vain, and Micks rebuttal, "I Can't Get No Satisfaction." Hee haw and howdy, you can sure get into a funky groove with You Tube at work!
This about sums it up.
I talk about AnYtHiNg, gardening, food, faith, family, you neva do know what y'all will get.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is September 5,2026 and I am now 71 years old. It seems an entire lifetime was lived in the last decade. The one I didn't record ...
-
OK in case you didn't scroll down there is a contest here for a comment driven give away. You may have one entry, BECAUSE for every 7 en...
-
This is snow in the South! Aren't you impressed? Isn't it amazing? This is the storm that washes the snow away. Last week the weathe...
-
If you came to see me this would be by my front door. It was an attempt by me to do something artistic. My painting skills never progresse...
2 comments:
I don't believe I've EVER had that much fun at work!!! Rock on, Chica!!!
sounds fun! I enjoyed your previous pictures. Your Graduate looks lovely and she just glows! You must be so proud of both of those young women!
Post a Comment