Saturday, June 13, 2009

Some Saturday Shots

Peak a boo.Baked french toast, easy peasy and good for you too.

First squash from the garden isn't it great? I NEED recipes, raw, cooked whatever, bring them on!

The hunny picked a bucket of peaches and then COOKED them into preserves. Yeah I know you can pick your chin up off of the floor now. Like the bucket?

I almost forgot to show you the finished rocker.



We went to see 3D Up...Loved it. That's all I am going to say. How does PIXAR manage to keep coming up with, no smut no bad language, heart warming, funny, wonderful, artistic stories? I mean really they are putting out a non stop parade of winners. This one really takes the cake.

I spent about 3 hours coloring my hair, but it only cost 13.99. One of those 2 step deals with color and highlights.



Saving the best for last; CHECK THIS OUT!

Heather Jansch see her sculptures made out of driftwood you will freak out! Awesome and incredible, actually there aren't adequate words to describe what she has captured. Amazing.

6 comments:

Chris H said...

WOW the driftwood sculptures are just incredible! She obviously LOVES horses.
The french toast looks yummy... and yes.. much better than chocolate brownies! Good girl!

Mental P Mama said...

I love that bucket! We have lots of those, too;) And I would like to see your hair! That is such a smart idea!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

fry those dummy blossems up they remind me of murell mushrooms in taste... love some boiled squash and onions... i think technically they are called stewed... the rocker is fantastic and love the peach bucket... love pixar flicks they are fantastic! show us the hair!

Deborah said...

Well hello there in Mississippi! I couldn't get your comment bar to work on your garden day post, so I saying hello here. I've never been in your neck of the woods, but I greatly enjoyed my tour with you! **blows kisses** Deborah

Kitter said...

Your garden is bountiful and beautiful! As is your hair color :) My cousin works for Pixar as well as a good frind so I'll pass along the compliment. maybe I'll get a chance to see Up this week.

Cat Lady said...

When you fried those piecies of Squash and Zucchini, my mouth was drooling to the maximum, lol. And I think you've gotten better with snapping photos. Why don't you take a crack at my camera and see what you can do?