Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's.

I have been reading a lot of sweet sentiments out there for all the good Dad's and the gratitude in peoples hearts that have them. Having a Dad is a blessing. I have one, and a grand dad too.

There are some folks though that don't know that joy.

I don't want to rain on peoples joy today. I'll just simply mention that for those of you who feel wounded today, I am saying a little prayer for you.

And for all the awesome fathers, I am thanking God for you. You are what is right in this world.

A very special greeting to my brother, it's his birthday and father's day and he is one of those good dad's. He is not too bad as a brother either; think I'll keep him.

3 comments:

Mocha Dad said...

Having a dad is a blessing. I only hope I can be a blessing to my children.

candy said...

Hi
I found your blog from blog hopping today :)
Thought Id say Hi!
:) Candy

Cat Lady said...

Still can't believe you put that picture on there o.o, just wait to Uncle David sees this.